- Mental Health Tertiary Curriculum Project Report (2012)
(You are welcome to download a copy from the website).
- A Bright Future for Rural Health: Evidence-Based Policy and Practice in Rural and Remote Australian Health Care (2010) Editors Ann Larson and David Lyle
(All Hard copies of this publication have been distributed. You are welcome to download a copy from the website).
- A Text Book of Australian Rural Health (2008) Download Complete Book (6MB)
- Table of Contents & Introduction
- Chapter 01: Rural and remote health — definitions, policy and priorities
- Chapter 02: Understanding rural health - key concepts
- Chapter 03: Diversity, culture and place
- Chapter 04: What makes communities tick?
- Chapter 05: Health of rural populations
- Chapter 06: Population health programs, performance measures and evaluation
- Chapter 07: Health service models
- Chapter 08: Rural health workforce: planning and development for recruitment and retention
- Chapter 09: Supporting rural health professionals and their families
- Chapter 10: Ways forward in Indigenous health
- Chapter 11: Rural clinical practice: a population health approach
- Chapter 12: Strengthening interprofessional practice
- Chapter 13: Cycles of settlement: generating responsive health services for refugees in rural Australia
- Chapter 14: eHealth, eLearning and eResearch for rural health practice
- Chapter 15: A connected Australia — now and in the future
- Opportunities as Vast as the Landscape - Working in Rural and Remote Health (2006)
( All Hard copies of this publication have been distributed. You are welcome to download a copy from the website).
Documents on this page are in Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a copy here-